Is There a Limit to the Number of Times????

sail7seas

........The number of times we can do a 'doc dance'??? :confused:

Do we get to Doc dance for every cruise or at a certain number do we have to start 'toning it down' a bit??

I picked up our docs today for our b-to-b's on "MY" Maasdam. :)

Yessireee......there's dancing in this Mariner's House!!! :o

Can't wait to fly across that gangway. :D

Are you still in the steerage, or have you moved up in the ship yet Judy??

Barry

Guess we have cruised so often that we don't even think about doing a document dance any more. When they come in, we just glance at them to make certain that everything is in order (just in case our TA might have missed something).

Or maybe we are showing our age?

Just wondering under the official rules and regs what kind of dance can be performed, does it need to be indoor or is in your front yard OK, does it need to be to music and, the most important one, is there a dress code required? ;)

Just wondering under the official rules and regs what kind of dance can be performed, does it need to be indoor or is in your front yard OK, does it need to be to music and, the most important one, is there a dress code required? ;)

A dress code is required anywhere OUTSIDE of your home... ;) Dancing in front of a window? That's a different story.

Can I dance too??? :) We got our a few weeks ago.. Funny though, they came in the mail (we booked thru HAL) in two separate pkgs each addressed to one of our two children. LOL

I'm doing the "leaving on our cruise in a week" dance... Next Wed, the 12th, can hardly wait! :D

........The number of times we can do a 'doc dance'??? :confused:

Do we get to Doc dance for every cruise or at a certain number do we have to start 'toning it down' a bit??

I picked up our docs today for our b-to-b's on "MY" Maasdam. :)

Yessireee......there's dancing in this Mariner's House!!! :o

Can't wait to fly across that gangway. :D

No limit to doc dances.....but after the second annual dance you will have to pay the doc dance tax if you live in Massachusetts.:eek:

Are you still in the steerage, or have you moved up in the ship yet Judy??

Barry

:D Hey, Barry...... Nice to hear from you. Missed you around 'here and there'. Hope all is well with you.

No limit to doc dances.....but after the second annual dance you will have to pay the doc dance tax if you live in Massachusetts.:eek:

Sure, Sean......go ahead and give the Legislature a new idea!!!!

Taxachusetts will be more than happy to tax anything they can think of!!! ;)

:p Maybe we'll leave the 'specifics' to each one individually. So long as it 'don't break the law', hey........go for it!@!@!@! :)

YES, Rose....of course, you can dance too!!! What 'jig' are you 'gonna' do??

Ever heard of Hawaii's beverage tax? In order to "promote" recycling, the state is taxing 1 cent per beverage (canned or bottled) and 5 cents deposit (6 cents total, per can or bottle). When you recycle the cans/bottles (which have to be washed and dried) you are suppose to get 5 cents back per. Now they've changed it so you only get 5 cents per pound of plastic. You still get the 5 cents per can, though...

Oh! And ever heard of our "Gas Cap"? What a joke!

Ever heard of Hawaii's beverage tax? In order to "promote" recycling, the state is taxing 1 cent per beverage (canned or bottled) and 5 cents deposit (6 cents total, per can or bottle). When you recycle the cans/bottles (which have to be washed and dried) you are suppose to get 5 cents back per. Now they've changed it so you only get 5 cents per pound of plastic. You still get the 5 cents per can, though...

:) Where've you been? Taxachusetts put a 5 AND 10 cent deposit charge on cans and bottles at least 15 years ago!!!!

Welcome to OUR world on the Northeast (right ;) ) Coast.

:) Where've you been? Taxachusetts put a 5 AND 10 cent deposit charge on cans and bottles at least 15 years ago!!!!

Congrats on your dancing!!! It sounds like you knew the answer even before you asked the question ... I think you can dance as long as you're breathing - after that, somebody has to do it for you! Have a wonderful trip.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

You are the state that keeps electing Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Kerry...

And while you have a heavy tax burdon, I've got the highest cost of living...

:D Hey, Barry...... Nice to hear from you. Missed you around 'here and there'. Hope all is well with you.

I seem to have lost all my 10 million posts, do you know what happen??

Yea we are doing fine, went to the other side and are going to try the O ships soon, got tired of to many people and to many smokers, if this doesn't work out I guess we will be back in the steerage at cabin 1.

I hope you and yours have a great cruise, and try and get off the ship at the ports this time.

Barry

Archived