How much motion almost Aft compared

If your desire is to be midship just call RCCL and ask what is available, as they do not list all available cabins on the website. You might be pleasantly surprised to find out that there may just be a midship cabin available.

As far as your Q: there is a bit less motion Aft as compared to bow..the bow has the up and down motion as it makes its way through the ocean..

Hope that is useful. Happy sailing to you ! :):)

Ya I kind of wondered about that, When I booked ours, and took JS #9326 up popped another JS that was not available before we booked ours. I'll do that and call for sure. Never sailed aft or bow always mid so I think as first time cruisers I don't want them getting ill, so I will have to find a close # to ours. Thanks

Wow, wish I could book so many, DH would kill me!!! Only one at a time for me.

I used to be a mid-ship lower deck outsider. We were just on the Navigator Jun 2006 deck 8 aft balcony. We were on the Vision in Feb 2006 toward the rear.. I had no problems on either cruise with motion sickness. I took my bonine and ginger just in case. I do believe the newer ships have stabilizers that do a good job except in high seas.

Archived