Booking excursions on the ship

cruzn06

I took too long to figure out our shore excursions. The cruise leaves this coming Saturday and I tried booking the excursions online this morning and found that it's too late. I had no idea we had a date by which we needed to book online. So, how/when/where can I book on the ship if I want to ensure we get certain excursions? I may try to book some private excursions but it would be nice to know which ship excursions we'll get. Can I call to book excursions ahead of time? Thanks!

We just got off of Miracle and I tried to book online within 6 days of leaving and couldn't. As soon as I got on the ship I went to the excursion desk because we were very early and there was no line and got the excursion with no problem. You can wait until you get to your room and book from your TV on most cruises, too. We couldn't get in our room for a couple of hours and I didn't want to take the chance of not getting the place and time we wanted so we booked right away at the desk.

Does anyone have a link/info on Carnival's excursions for the Valor Western Caribbean?

I just was looking for my old(2005) excursion booklet but can not find it. I would like to see the prices for some of the excursions in Belize.

Thanks in advance for any help.

We booked an excursion with the tour desk upon boarding the ship and they lost it. We did not recieve our tour tickets the day before and when we called they had no record of it. Luckily, it wasnt sold out. After this I would try to get to get to my TV asap and do it on there.

Carnival still lists all of the excursions on the website ,it just wont show the prices, it just says $$$ You could do all your research about which ones you want to take now, so you wont waste precious vacation time picking.

Everyone is going to be exploring and beginning the feeding frenzy on lido, so I dont think a few hours will matter,.Have Fun.

Does anyone have a link/info on Carnival's excursions for the Valor Western Caribbean?

I just was looking for my old(2005) excursion booklet but can not find it. I would like to see the prices for some of the excursions in Belize.

Thanks in advance for any help.

http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CW&portcode=BZE&portname=Belize

there you go.

We booked an excursion with the tour desk upon boarding the ship and they lost it. We did not recieve our tour tickets the day before and when we called they had no record of it. Luckily, it wasnt sold out. After this I would try to get to get to my TV asap and do it on there.

Carnival still lists all of the excursions on the website ,it just wont show the prices, it just says $$$ You could do all your research about which ones you want to take now, so you wont waste precious vacation time picking.

Everyone is going to be exploring and beginning the feeding frenzy on lido, so I dont think a few hours will matter,.Have Fun.

I would agree - book your excursions on your cabin television as soon as practical after boarding. The prices are clearly stated as well as a farily detailed description of each excursion. It will only take a few minutes and certainly beats standing in line at the excursions desk.

I remember those cruises before Funvision ... and that wait at the counter ... fingers crossed that you were going to be able to get the tour you want (imagine being anxious that you wouldn't be able to give Carnival money!).

If you know what you want when you board and can't go to your room yet, the excursions desk is the way to go. If you can go to your room, pull it up on the TV, pick your tour, input the folio number from your S&S card on your remote, and viola ... tickets to be delivered later. Pretty easy. :)

Archived