Cocoa Beach? Cape Canaveral?

Cardinala

Hello ,

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Ocean front Resort 3 times and loved it . you can get it through price line and easyclicktravel, we are cruising this time out of port canaveral and could not get the holiday inn so we have the ocean suites booked dont know much about it but I will let you know when we return if your interested.It is an all suit hotel is all I know have a great cruise, and by the way when is your cruise have a great one James

There are quite a few choices to pick from there. High end with water park, etc - Ron Jon's. Radisson and Best Western seem to be some favorites too. However, there are some new properties like Residence Inn and Four Points Sheraton that are also running some good rates and are in the same vicinities. Another good site for researching the area hotels is www.dcltribute.com.

We stayed at the Residence Inn at Cape Canaveral, the first of June. We paid $129 for a sleep 6 suite. The "main living" area had a pullout sofa, TV, stuffed chair,and kitchen. There were 2 queen beds in the bedroom. The price includes a full hot breakfast buffet. They offer shuttle for $6, round trip, per person. I would highly recommend it.

There seems to be an aweful lot of choices. What's my best bet for just a one night stay, with a large group, for a reasonable price? I know, it's a tough question. There is so much info out there that it makes your head spin sometimes.

There seems to be an aweful lot of choices. What's my best bet for just a one night stay, with a large group, for a reasonable price? I know, it's a tough question. There is so much info out there that it makes your head spin sometimes.

Then I'd say shoot for the new Residence Inn. It's cheaper than the Radisson and you're right there at port. Like another posted stated, you can get a transfer to the port for a $6 fee. So that might be more cost effective rather than parking at port.

Are there plenty of restaurants in that area within walking distance? Stores? Checking prices online, and the best I can find is $193/night. That seems pretty high. Maybe Cocoa Beach would have more reasonable pricing?

OK....There are many choices. So, maybe I should ask some more specific questions, or give more details.

We are going to be a rather large group staying in the area. Probably about 30 of us.

1. I would like to have a hotel that is near other hotels.
  2. I would like to have a hotel within walking distance to grocery stores.
  3. I would like to have a hotel within walking distance to restaurants.
  4. Shuttle service to the port is not a necessity, since taxi fare will be relatively inexpensive from anywhere in the area.
  5. Moderate priced hotels only. By moderate, I mean $70-$120.

Are there any suggestions?

Try the Hampton Inn or Quality Inn and Suites.

I think they are within walking distance of restaurants, not sure about the grocery store.

Look on hteir websites , they will give you local info.

The Quality Inn will be listed under choicehotels.com

We are staying at the Hampton Inn , it is $129.00. Depending on when you go you may be able to get a lower rate.

Hi,

Contact your travel agent for group rates. The Residence Inn is new and should offer great group rates. Restaurants, grocery, liquor and the beach are within walking distance.

Good Luck!

K

Archived