First time poster-long time lurker

I have enjoyed reading your comments for months now, but finally created a profile. We are leaving for our Honeymoon on 10/8/06 on Freedom of the Seas. We are so excited...any tips on getting free stuff/perks for being just married?

I have enjoyed reading your comments for months now, but finally created a profile. We are leaving for our Honeymoon on 10/8/06 on Freedom of the Seas. We are so excited...any tips on getting free stuff/perks for being just married?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=257543

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=233391

I would let everyone you come in contact with know that ya'll are on your honeymoon! My husband and I got upgraded on our flight to first class...and our room at Sandals was upgraded as well. Just try not to be cheesy about it...not that you would...I don't even know you...I'm just saying...don't brag...but be informative!

Have a great time!

That's a good idea... not that i'm looking for anything, but i have heard of people getting free champagne and stuff like that. i guess it doesn't hurt to say we are just married (you know in a modest way)

Archived