Miami Downtown Hotel

Cthy651

Hello: I am looking for a hotel in downtown Miami for May5/07 - Sailing Freedom of the Seas May 6 - Would like to try priceline for a 4 star. Does anyone have any helpfull suggestion - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Cruising:)

Often, the best deals to be had on Priceline are closest to the date in question so here's what I'd recommend:

Check both hotwire and easyclicktravel and see what their 4 stars (5 stars for Easyclick) are for your date. Hotwire 4 star for Miami DT is usually the Hyatt, easyclick 5 star for Miami DT is usually Intercontinental.

Read thoroughly the info on betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com regarding Priceline and Hotwire.

Book a CANCELLABLE reservation for your date.

Then start bidding! Be sure to not get caught up in it and bid more than you could get the room on Hotwire or easyclick. You can bid once every 24 hours on Priceline now.

Good luck!

I am no expert when it comes to priceline, but I do think it is a little early for bidding on a hotel for May 07.

There are excellent tips on this board for Priceline,as well as lots of opinions on hotels.

I found the sites at biddingfortravel.com and betterbidding.com to be very helpful.

Also eayclicktravel.com usually has the Intercontinental available for around $100/night. It is listed as a 5star "no name". I have that hotel reserved for our FOS this Nov.

Archived