Bon Voyage Nlidel

Nancy,

Have a fantastic time on your Girls Only cruise.

With the news of your book being published and this upcoming vacation you must be walking on air! :D

Wishing you tons of fun!

Jane

Have a wonderful cruise (how can you not?) and we all look forward to your report. Your comments always give me a chuckle, and sometimes put things into a different perspective for me and I'm sure your review will do the same.

OH MY HECK! I was just cruising the boards, after sewing a hem on a dress I made for the trip and I came across this and I am CRYING I am so HONORED! Thank you everyone who posted and thank you dear Mrs. Moose who started this thread!

I will be leaving on Monday so I will be bothering all of you for a couple more days, but I sure will think of you everytime I put a formal gown on!

Thank you again.

If you scrapbook two of my stories will be in Chicken Soup for the Scrapbookers Soul available at your local bookstore the last day of the month, and yes, my romance was purchased and I'm a REAL WRITER NOW!

I am so verklempt here! Thank you all again.

I told you all I write romance right? Just don't want you to think this is the great American novel or anything. I write light comedic romance and yes, I am working on a cruise romance next. It's called, "How to Conjure a Man" and it will be in e-book format in November and paperback in January. I don't have a hard date from the publisher yet, that takes a couple weeks to get so by next Monday I should have a hard date.

As a part time freelance writer I can say that there is nothing more exciting than seeing your "stuff" in print...

I went to a writing workshop many years ago and one of the questions was.."what's your goal for taking this class?"

My answer was that I wanted to write a best selling novel and be a millionaire!!

Well..years later, I've had a lot published but the "millionaire book" is still in the making!!! (One of these years!!!)

Enjoy your cruise ......(lots to write about on a girls only cruise!!!)

Pam

Congrats on you being published! I just noticed that you are from Ann Arbor...I'm originally from Jackson!

Have a great time on your cruise....wearing anything nautical? LOL... I'm traveling with my sister and niece in August...just us girls too!

Nope Miss Nekita, I'm going with MerionMom this time. Next time I sail with Lill I hope to be sailing with YOU and Dennis too!! Nekita is the nicest person on earth!

We're always ready to go just let us know the details. Thanks for the compliment. Have a wonderful time on your cruise.

Nlidel, you are more than welcome no thank you required.

No I didn't know you write, I love romance novels, I've always got one going (reading). I love the title, "Conjure up a Man", hehehehe, but if you give me the date of availability and exact title, I'll definitely order a copy off Amazon on my next book order or as soon as it is available. I would love to read your stuff.

Again, a huge, big, congrats on being published. I'm so happy for you and again, have a wonderful trip, safe, healthy happy travels.:)

Nancy, I just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed reading your blog! You have a marvelous sense of humor, makes me wish we were neighbors who could chat over coffee! I love your writing style and I can't wait to read your book. I'm always looking for new authors to read ... do you have favorites? I would probably enjoy the same style you do. If you do, please share! Have a wonderful time on your cruise ... I'm so jealous, a girls' time away sounds heavenly. I will admit that I haven't done that in years. Boo hoo. Hope to hear all about your adventures when you return!

:D

I write light comedic romance and yes, I am working on a cruise romance next. It's called, "How to Conjure a Man" and it will be in e-book format in November and paperback in January. I don't have a hard date from the publisher yet, that takes a couple weeks to get so by next Monday I should have a hard date.

Nancy, Congratulations on the publishing of your book and now you have more reason than ever to celebrate on that cruise!! Have the time of your life and we can't wait to hear all about it!

The book sounds like something I'd really enjoy and I'll definitely be ordering a copy when it's out.

I told you all I write romance right? Just don't want you to think this is the great American novel or anything.

Please don't minimize your accomplishment. It is wonderful and something I'd never be able to do!

Have a great trip Nancy! And congrats on your book. I'm still baffled as to how you write, sew, train for your athletic events and still be a wife and mom!

I think your next book needs to be a "how to" on time management and multitasking!

I have an active, involved and better with the babies than I am (I'm great with the older two) husband. If it were not for Gene... There's no way I could do any of this. Plus the writing is my job. I write all darn day instead of go to a real job and get paid real money. It's a long way to the Stephen King paycheck.

Archived