Bon Voyage Nlidel

Have a great trip Nancy! And congrats on your book. I'm still baffled as to how you write, sew, train for your athletic events and still be a wife and mom!

I know her secret, but shhhh....keep it quiet...

She's figured out how to clone herself and there are really two Nancy's!!!

I told you all I write romance right? Just don't want you to think this is the great American novel or anything. I write light comedic romance and yes, I am working on a cruise romance next. It's called, "How to Conjure a Man" and it will be in e-book format in November and paperback in January. I don't have a hard date from the publisher yet, that takes a couple weeks to get so by next Monday I should have a hard date.

How great! Congrats on starting book number 2!!!

Ahhhh Jane, I think you're onto something there!

Actually Jane I just started book number four. The first one will NEVER see the light of day, because it's just bad. The first one is in the agents hands now and I expect an answer while I cruising. If there are reports of me going over the side you'll know she turned it down! :p

I told my husband about this thread and he said he loves me to bits, but please no cloning. :rolleyes:

Wow, #4 good luck with the book.

Please tell me the title so I can buy a copy of the Romance one when it comes out.

I can't even picture having one child to care for let alone 4 and you have time to do everything else, wow!! Congrats and major kuddos to you.

And also, as someone else said, don't put your writing down, I love romance books, to me they are "the great american novels".

Actually Jane I just started book number four. The first one will NEVER see the light of day, because it's just bad. The first one is in the agents hands now and I expect an answer while I cruising. If there are reports of me going over the side you'll know she turned it down! :p

Nah, be more positive. Run off copies of the original manuscript, have an impromtu "meet the author" session where you read a few steamy pages and then sell autographed copies. You'll pay for your cruise!

I told my husband about this thread and he said he loves me to bits, but please no cloning. :rolleyes:

He's nervous about his stamina holding up!:D

Jane: Not putting myself down on that one. I re-read it and it's good for some laughs AND reminds me that I've come a long way in five months, and to think how much better I will be in five years. I love how bad that book is. It makes me smile!

Mrs. Moose. *IF* Jewell buys the second book she will change my working title (I am not good at titles). I will let you know when and if she does so and when the release date will be.

I wish I'd written some this week, but not word one has flown from my fingers. Too excited to work. The boss is not happy (The worker bee side of me. The one who's at the desk and getting 10 thousand words on paper a day). The worker bee needs to shut up!

Archived