On CB Western Itinerary - kids club age groups and MUTS

Rosefairy

I have seen Patters for the CB that have different groupings for the kids clubs. I will be sailing with my two children aged 9 and 11 in 10 days (but gee who is counting) and am wondering is it 6-9 and 10-13 or 8-12?

Also any recent cruisers know what is playing at MUTS?

Thank you so much!

Linda

Can't answer your question but would be interested in the answer too. (although we have a long time to wait for our CB cruise.)

I booked with Princess specifically because DD at 13 during this cruise would have "Off Limits" to enjoy and hang out at. So I'm hoping that they pretty much keep the younger group 8-12 and the teens 13-17.

I have a son who will be 13 next year for our cruise. The answer seems to be it depends. From the different postings I have read some groups are 9-12 and some are 10-13. I guess it depends on the number of children they have in each potential age group. I know my 13 year old will be slightly unhappy if he isn't in the teen group.

oh, my 13 year old dd would be extremely unhappy (and me too) as we're traveling with friend and her 14 yr old dd!

No sense fretting about it though. Just have to wait and see.

Linda, hope someone can answer your question but regardless, wishing you and the kids a GREAT time!

Sharon

I would think that since it's summer and most kids are out of school, there should be plenty of kids aboard. Which means the groupings won't be combined as they may be on a cruise in, say, February. (we were on a Princess cruise in 2/03 and there were only three five-yr-olds, incl. my daughter and one of the fun zone rooms wasn't even used).

Archived