Does anyone have Jewel Romance Suite pics?

I'd like to be able to pass them on to a friend who is staying in this Cat. AD suite on the Jewel soon. I've found links to AE's, but not AD's. Anyone able to help?

Thanks so much! :)

ADs and ADs look the same just different deck and slightly larger balcony

wwwnorjewel202.jpg

wwwnorjewel203.jpg

wwwnorjewel204.jpg

wwwnorjewel205.jpg

I think you meant AEs are the same as ADs, right? :confused:

Thank you SO much for these pics! I also sent him the other pics on your link in your signature, but these other ones are much clearer and much better.

Thank you SO much! I appreciate it! :)

I think you meant AEs are the same as ADs, right? :confused:

Thank you SO much for these pics! I also sent him the other pics on your link in your signature, but these other ones are much clearer and much better.

Thank you SO much! I appreciate it! :)

AE = AD ;)

The picks on my link are of a handicapped AE not near as nice. In fact the original deckplans had those two cabins as BA.

Shoreguy

Quick question, how many chairs can fit on the balcony in an AD??

I don't know you have 88 square feet not real deep. The AE I had would only hold two of the chairs and maybe a third desk chair it was only 60 sf

1046583824_JewelTAAEbal.jpg.cf80e0c6dba0d3a5560d28f58c819e46.jpg

shoreguy,

Do you know if the bed in the non-HC Category AE suites can be configured as 2 twin beds instead of one queen? I see the AE handicapped suite in your pictures has 2 twin beds.

shoreguy,

Do you know if the bed in the non-HC Category AE suites can be configured as 2 twin beds instead of one queen? I see the AE handicapped suite in your pictures has 2 twin beds.

Nope :( Twin beds reason I ended up in the HC cabin last minute. All the AE, AD,AC penthouses are true queens with no sleeper sofa. Sleep together or sleep on the floor:eek:

Nope :( Twin beds reason I ended up in the HC cabin last minute. All the AE, AD,AC penthouses are true queens with no sleeper sofa. Sleep together or sleep on the floor:eek:

Humm. Did you get a chance to see a non-handicapped AE cabin to compare the differences (besides the bed)? From the 2 sets of pictures it looks like the furnishing configuration (less furniture?) is different too. How about the dressing table -- is there one in the HC cabin? Is the main difference in the bathroom that there's only the curtained shower (no tub)? Looks like the sink area is different but that might just be because the bathroom is probably bigger because it's HC?

We're mother & daughter booked in a non-HC AE cabin on the Pearl but are considering changing so we can have seperate beds. Just have to decide if it's worth it to give up some of the "fancy" things in the suite in exchange for a 2nd bed. We'd also risk being moved to a different cabin closer to our cruise date if the HC suite is needed by someone else. Plus we have some friends booked near our current cabin so a move could be a bad thing. Also we love aft cabins and wouldn't want to be moved to the front of the ship -- unless it's to an Owner or Villa Suite. :D

We're also considering moving to an aft minisuite if one becomes available, but same issue with friends on this cruise.

Decisions! Decisions!

Archived