Need to please 74-12yr olds Hotel Miami $$ ok

donnawannagogo

I have the job of arranging our pre-cruise stay for 17 family members cruising on July 29,2007. Cannot book a hotel (or flight) this early but need to get my ducks in a row for that 330 day window. My "kids" are 25,22,20 & 16 and they would love to dance the night away. As we board on Sunday I thought we should fly in Saturday and spend a night in the South Beach area. Ocean front. Walking distance to clubs, resturants and beach with a great pool too:D I don't mind paying for a great property in a great location. A hotel with a "hot" dance club would be ideal.

Or, should we just stay at the Intercontinental @ Bayside and the kids can dance the night away there the night before we board?

Also, is it better to call hotel directly when booking mulitiple rooms?

Thank so much!

The Leows is also my first choice (forget Bayside). Lots to do in the immediate vicinity for the entire family including parents.

Fantastic hotel, great pools, excellent location, you'll be very happy.

The biggest plus is that is is almost next door to The Delano which your twenty somethings will love at night. Ditto on Sky Bar at The Shore Club right down Collins.

You'll be a rock star in your kids eyes if you book the Loews.

Many very good restaurants close by.

Forgot to add, agree with calling the hotel directly for multiple rooms.

Thank you so very much...you have both have made the choice easy. I have poured over these boards and know you speak with experience:)

I really appreciate the club information, my 20 somethings will be so impressed!

Lowes it is...Rock on:cool:

Hi - I live in Miami and frequesnt the clubs regulary on the beach. I recommend the Loews hotel or the Ritz carlton...both wonderful hotels close to the clubs and Lincoln Road mall where there is a huge choice of places to dine and bars.

The hotels don't really have clubs in them....they would need to head to Washington Ave for the clubs.

Archived