Questions

Billymac

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer.

First, does anyone know if the Juneau City Tour is available off the ship (independent) and the cost? Next, we are Canadian citizens and therefore cannot rent a car in Skagway and drive up to the Yukon. Does anyone know if there are "guides" for hire that may or may not work with car rental agencies in Skagway? We would really like to drive to Whitehorse and back to Skagway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, MGT runs a great Juneau Mendenhall city tour for $22. Pick up tickets at their dock booth.

I doubt you will find a driver to hire for Whitehorse, but contact the visitor center http://www.skagway.com . Why not post this offer on your roll call board and on all other cruise message boards??? That would probably be your best bet??

Yes, MGT runs a great Juneau Mendenhall city tour for $22. Pick up tickets at their dock booth.

BQ, do you know if the MGT tour runs at fixed times, or is it whenever they get a large enough group?

Archived