Breakfast on port days

This question is for those who were recently on the Constellation. I've been reading that those who went on Red October tours were outside to meet their guides by 7:30 am. What time does the ship begin serving breakfast? Is breakfast served in the dining room or buffet on early port arrivals?

We were on Constellation last August. I don't remember what time the buffet opened for breakfast but on the 2 mornings we were in St. Petersburg and needed to be off the ship by 7:30 for our Red october tour, we ordered room service so we could eat and get dressed on time. I do remember the others who were touring with us did eat in the buffet so it seems you'll have time to do that if you wish.

At all the other ports, this wasn't an issue. We had plenty of time for breakfast before starting our day.

Have a great cruise!!

Joanie

• 2 weeks later...

On RCCL you can order room service breakfast by hanging the menu on the door the night before with the items checked that you want delivered and what time you want them. We did that on the Adventure and the food always showed up as scheduled on our port days and we were able to eat in our room or on our balcony while we were getting ready for the day in port.

Archived