Free Cruise...

wercruzin

What would be a good reason to get UB to give you a free cruise?

I think... Not enough toilet paper in the bathroom..

More Sarcasm .. more better.. let the creative juices just flow..

Astronomer had a good one.. Coffee shop not open early enough.. that qualifies doesn't it?!?!

1) The toilette noise scares me.

2) There were kids on board.

3) F-deck was miss-named, and I ended up lonely.

4) There was water around the pool.

5) It rained.

6) My room steward didn't love me.

7) My complaints didn't get me anything free.

:cool:

Because Uncle bob is a Cruise Drug pusher. I am addicted to the rocking of the ship at night, I wake up every morning now wanting to go out on my private balcony, I dont understand why I cant put a note on my bedroom door and have coffee and danish delivered at home.

The most important reason of all is.... because I really really really really want to go on another cruise. :D

Ouch!

Maybe I should have picked a fight with Moondance and blamed that on Bob! :rolleyes:

( I hope it is for the best for you, I have often found that when things look the worst, they end up being the best thing in the long run, eg. Plant closed and lost my job at 45 years old, found a better job! )

( I hope it is for the best for you, I have often found that when things look the worst, they end up being the best thing in the long run, eg. Plant closed and lost my job at 45 years old, found a better job! )

Don't worry about me - things already are better!

Back to our regularly scheduled frivolity. :D

Back to our regularly scheduled frivolity. :D

That is exactally what this thread is suppose to be.. our Friday frivolity.. or what ever that word is..

There weren't enough of topless women on the F-Deck.. I didn't get to oooogle enough..

Yeah! I got Moondance up there, but I couldnt get her to take her top off! :rolleyes:

Give her time.. and enough alcohol.. anything is possible.. or maybe one of the S&S trips..

1. We never saw our room steward.

2. The ship didn’t wait for us when our privately booked excursion was late getting back to the pier.

3. There were no deck chairs available beside the pool on sea days at 12 noon.

4. I gained weight on my cruise.

5. Ports were skipped and the itinerary was changed just because a hurricane was on its way through the Caribbean.

6. My kids were not allowed in the Jacuzzi in the gym while I worked out.

7. I couldn’t take my dog on the cruise but we saw other people with dogs on the ship.

7. I couldn’t take my dog on the cruise but we saw other people with dogs on the ship.

Yeah - what she said.

I saw the same thing, and the guy was so rude, too!! He tripped me with this long white stick he carried EVERYWHERE with him!:D

Do I get two cruises for that?

Yeah the big dog I saw was sniffing at my suitcase and digging at it like crazy, his uniformed owner started barking commands at me, and I had to jump ship out my balcony to get my bags into port.

Some people really need to control thier animals.

Beacause I got dirty looks in the dining room when I wore jeans and my sparkly tube top and my kids wore shorts and a t-shirt and my husband wore his swimsuit trunks with just a towel wrapped around his shoulders. WHAT? It was casual right??? :eek: Geez, it wasn't even formal night. I think I should get a free cruise! Tee hee

I was promised that the show girls would all be on the "F" deck and they weren't!!! :confused: I want a FREE cruise.................. :o

I seen the show girls up on the F-deck that must of been the reason why that I never got may free cruise :rolleyes:

1. Even though the Lido deck buffet is advertised as “Open 24 Hours a Day”, it was CLOSED during the muster drill.

2. The ship was very rocky.

3. Just because I boarded the ship sick, they quarantined me to my stateroom and I missed the port that we specifically took the cruise to see.

4. People named “Bill” and “Dorothy” had parties on the ship and I wasn’t invited.

:p Ms B :p

Archived