Anyone know the price to take a limo to PC from Orlando

crazycruzer68

We are taking Southern Elegance Limo. service. There is six of us and we thought the Limo would be fun. It is costing us I think $300 or $320.00 I have it written down somewhere but I'm not sure right now.

This is round trip. We used them before and loved them..We had George and hope to have him again....

Carla

I am going in Sept and I am going to rent a car in orlando and turn it in at port . I am going a day earlier and it is saving me a buddle and then they will pick up at port and I will turn in back at airport. both rentals less than 80.00. Check it out....:D

It going to my sisters first cruise and I thought if wasn't much more it would be a great surprise for her to picked up in a limo, I am not much on riding in a bus.

Yes, it is 25.00 for one way. I did think about renting a car, but my husband is so worried from the time we leave until we get back that we might miss the boat or the plane on the way home. I think he would be drive us crazy if we had to drive ourselves.

It going to my sisters first cruise and I thought if wasn't much more it would be a great surprise for her to picked up in a limo, I am not much on riding in a bus.

Yes, it is 25.00 for one way. I did think about renting a car, but my husband is so worried from the time we leave until we get back that we might miss the boat or the plane on the way home. I think he would be drive us crazy if we had to drive ourselves.

Just took the bus for the first time in 13 cruises. It was very comfortable and had a movie playing on the TVs of the bus. Time passed very fast and we were there before we knew it.

Bill

And whom may I ask was that company and contact info please.:)

Bill

Bill,

I am not sure who skys used but we also did this . We used TiffanyTownCar service, tiffanytowncars.com on our last cruise out of PC. Picked us up at the airport, waiting in the luggage area. The driver helped us with our luggage and took us to the port. We are Platinum cruisers so we were off the ship at 8:00a.m. I told the driver that we would be off the ship early and he said no problem. He would be there between 8 and 8:30. He arrived at 8:10, would have been earlier but the brush fires in FL caused a slight delay. He was very nice and had a very nice new towncar. Very comfortable. It cost us $190 round trip. Very worth the extra $90. The Mears bus that CCL uses was a total of $100rt for two. (50pp). We will definetly pay the extra the next time we cruise out of PC and use this service again.

Cruzn

Thanks Cruzn buckeye. I'll make a note of this for next time we sail from Pt Canaveral. We just used the Mears bus last time . We will be down there again next month but we are getting in a day early and staying 3 days after so we just rented from Avis for both ends of the trip.

Bill

We took a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral in March. The cost was $20. per person, our motel helped us locate it. HOWEVER, please beware of how you pay, I paid $80. on my card for the trip TO Port Canaveral and my friend paid the $80. FROM Port Canaveral to the Orlando airport in cash. When I received my credit card bill they had billed both to and from on my card and would NOT refund the money; the driver obviously thought he had received a $90. tip. Get receipts from any shuttle driver or pay totally in cash....

Archived