Upgraded and now need new luggage tags! Help!

mablinki

Received my travel documentation in the mail yesterday and the luggage tags reflect my original reservation which was on 8 fwrd. Now I am on 9 balc with a different color luggage tag (I am sure.) We are scheduled to leave next Saturday.

Has any one else been in a situation like this before. Please advise. I don't want my luggage going to a different cabin. Tks.

Don't get into a panic about the luggage tags. Get a black or red marking pen and cross out the old information and put in the new information. Also, when you get to the pier, the luggage handlers usually have extra blank luggage tags that they can give you when you hand over your luggage.

You won't have a thing to worry about. SMILE and have a great cruise. ;)

We have always just gotten new baggage tags at the pier with no problem.

ONe time we didn't know about our upgrade until after we checked in and our luggage was already tagged to the old cabin. We just went to the old cabin and checked and our luggage was there.

We were in the same situation last month...I took a sharpie pen and put our new room numbers on the old tags and then when we got to the peir I told the porter and he went and got new luggage tags...totally no problem at all!!:):):)

We were in the same situation. We were told just to take a marker or pen and cross off the old room number and write in the new one. Our bags arrived in our room just fine.

Archived