lounger's on larger balconies

jodiebug95

We returned a week ago from Mercury Sky Suite 1221 with a huge verandah and we had 2 lounge chairs, 2 high back chairs that had attached ottomans that folded under the chair when not in use,, 2 regular high back chairs, an end table and a patio size table. ( and room to spare )! It was awesome!

Cathy

Wow Cathy - now I am excited although it is not until Jan 07 in NZ that we have this balcony. Any other clues about what was good (or bad I suppose) about that suite. I am gald you say there was room to spare as with all that furniture, I would not want to be tripping over things

OK...as far as my Sky Suite goes, I loved it because of the verandah! The suite was more like a mini-suite, a little larger than the standard room with a sitting area, but bigger and nicer bathroom. I had the butler remove the contents of the mini bar from the fridge so that I could put stuff in it. It kept things cold, not REALLY cold, but more than just cool. Make sure you have your butler show you how to work the jacuzzi tub/shower controls. sounds funny, but they were a little tough to figure out. One control works the on/off and the other the temp, but that's not the way it looks. There is lots of storage both in the room and the bathroom. One of the best things for me is that the bed ( beds ) face the sliding glass door so you can look out. The sliding glass door has a built in locking mechanism so you don't need to bring a bungee cord to keep it open. Since we're getting off subject of this thread, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me

baseballmom2001@att.net

Cathy

Archived