Happiness is booking another cruise!

7SeasLover

Just booked my third future cruise 5/13/07 on the Pearl to Alaska. I booked a Penthouse for my husband and I to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. (Today is our 34th anniversary.)

We're in 9670 (I think) Cat AE. Anybody have any photos? Doesn't quite look like the penthouse on the Sun, which was very nice.

Just booked my third future cruise 5/13/07 on the Pearl to Alaska. I booked a Penthouse for my husband and I to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. (Today is our 34th anniversary.)

We're in 9670 (I think) Cat AE. Anybody have any photos? Doesn't quite look like the penthouse on the Sun, which was very nice.

Happy anniversary. Ours was last week (13th anniversary on the 4th).

We also just booked our second future cruise 9/15/07 on the Sapphire Princess from Anchorage to Beijing. It'll be our first non-NCL cruise! We're a little trepidatious.

;) that's how we get over our depression from getting back from one cruise is to book another :D

Hey, we do the same thing. The "extra" money we have goes into a special account, tell people when and where we are going, and dream about the future cruise. This year one of the people who has been on some of the same cruises we were on has a countdown for us to check.:D :D

I agree! That goes a long way to help with depression for many things - knowing a cruise is in the works! We may have to wait for almost a year for the next one but right now we're planning on 2 for next year. Yeah!

Archived