Sweaters in the Lake House

I just saw the movie "the Lake House". Some of the sweaters Sanda Bullok wore were really lovely.

Nice movie, not the greatest in fashion like the "Prada" movie, but loved her new hair cut, I want that cut, I wish I knew who did it.

I love sweaters and some of hers were fantastic. And to keep it cruise related, I can see those sweaters as a casual coverup on any cruise, I especially liked the cardigans.

I just saw the movie "the Lake House". Some of the sweaters Sanda Bullok wore were really lovely.

Nice movie, not the greatest in fashion like the "Prada" movie, but loved her new hair cut, I want that cut, I wish I knew who did it.

I love sweaters and some of hers were fantastic. And to keep it cruise related, I can see those sweaters as a casual coverup on any cruise, I especially liked the cardigans.

I've been wanting to see that movie. I'll keep an eye out for those sweaters (because I have a cruise coming up ;) )

I love sweaters -- in fact, if there was a Sweaters Anonymous....

I must make time to go see that movie this week!

On a side note, I went to our Premium Outlets this weekend, and found a gorgeous Eileen Fisher sweater for $57.00. (About a third of the regular price.) Even though I have so many sweaters that I have a cedar-lined closet FULL of them....

I would have to join that group myself, as I'm a sweaterholic.

I love sweaters.

Now ladies, don't get your hopes up to high, they are very casual sweaters. I especially liked the white/off white one with the "frock closings" and thought it would be such a nice sweater with a pair of pants for casual coverup and a laid back look.

All the sweaters were casual. I loved the blue (I think it was a shade of blue) and one other cardigan. The jacket that was sort of tan with white lining was very nice too, like a duffle jacket(short coat). But again don't get your hopes up to expect outlandish sweaters, these were just the kind that I would enjoy. (not giving the movie story away).

Cruisemom - enjoy the Eileen Fisher find, I like a lot of her stuff, I think she does nice classy comfy stuff. Wear in the best of health.

Ehpride and I just saw that movie yesterday and I loved it! I will have to buy it when it comes out on DVD. I really like Sandra Bullock's new hair cut...very cute and looks easy to care for. I think it would be a great style for a cruise!:rolleyes:

MrsMoose, I noticed that sweater with the clip closings in front, 'frock' closings, I think you called them?

yes, that's the one, it had what looked like wooden "horn" buttons with the loops.

Loved that sweater as an alternative to "sweatshirt hoddy" look. More dressy but still casual IMO

Yes, great movie, and like I said, I want that haircut.

yes, that's the one, it had what looked like wooden "horn" buttons with the loops.

Loved that sweater as an alternative to "sweatshirt hoddy" look. More dressy but still casual IMO

Yes, great movie, and like I said, I want that haircut.

I do like my hoodies, although I have both sweatshirt and sweater styles. :)

I thought it was such a good movie. A little confusing at parts, but the plot lines all came together really nicely.

Archived