Destiny wraparound balconies

mexicobob

Considering booking one of these aft balconies, if I am lucky enough to get one. Anyone know if there is a privacy issue involved with these balconies.........are they tiered and someone is looking down on you? They appear to be a great cabin in the brochure.

Thanks,

MexicoBob

I was just on deck 8 wrap on the Destiny a few months ago, Honestly i would say try to get a wrap on deck 7, it's a bit more shaded from the sun and you will have cabins above and below you to keep the noise level down. The balcony dividers are slanted so you can see your neighbor more than in a normal balcony cabin, The only problem we had was the window washers come late at night and soak the balconies on deck 8 which is fine if you go to be earily but i happened to be out on the balcony at 2am the first night they came on. I suppose if you lean over real far for the deck above you would be able to see a portion of the balcony but not much. let me know if you nee any more info. i would be glad to answer your questions.

Archived