ParkSleepFly Fort Lauderdale?

LDVinNC

Has anyone used this...they list 3 hotels, LaQuinta,Hampton, and Hilton Garden. Prices range from $119 to $139. Looking for advice...we need to stay over one night before the cruise and park the car. Seems like a good deal compared to paying for a hotel and then parking at the port for a week. Used Park n' Fly last fall but were not pleased with the lack of organization when parking and waiting for transportation to the port, so don't want to use that again.

Any help will be appreciated!

I have heard of some folks having less than good experiences with ParkSleepFly. If I were you I would book directly at a hotel. Since Bequia has had good feedback with the La Quinta I would call the hotel itself and book with their reservation desk.

We have stayed at the LaQuinta pre-cruise several times and have been very pleased with the accommodations on each visit. The hotel is well maintained, generous sized rooms, very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Nice continental breakfast with make-your-own waffles, complimentary USA Today, in-room coffeemaker. Located adjacent to the Oakwood Mall which is within walking distance and has several restaurants (Red Lobster, Dave & Buster's, etc.) Sign-up for the shuttle to the port should be done at checkin.

Archived