Sheraton, Fort Lauderdale. Help?

wakelover

I believe there is the Sheraton Yankee Trader and the Sheraton Yankee Clipper - I stayed at both years ago, not sure what they are like today although I am sure they have undergone renovations since I was there.

If it is the Sheraton Airport, I stayed there and loved it. We actually booked it through RCCL that time because we cruised a B2B out of Ft. Lauderdale and went in a day early. There were a lot of us from RCCL, maybe 40, at the hotel and I heard no complaints from anyone.
It was a very beautiful, well kept and a very clean hotel. Our room was very nice. There is one restaurant right in the lobby that serves breakfast lunch and dinner.
I have always said if I cruised from there again, I would book that same hotel.

Here it is. The pictures will change on their own and you will see more of it.
[url]http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1115[/url]

[quote name='Alexis']If it is the Sheraton Airport, I stayed there and loved it. We actually booked it through RCCL that time because we cruised a B2B out of Ft. Lauderdale and went in a day early. There were a lot of us from RCCL, maybe 40, at the hotel and I heard no complaints from anyone.
It was a very beautiful, well kept and a very clean hotel. Our room was very nice. There is one restaurant right in the lobby that serves breakfast lunch and dinner.
I have always said if I cruised from there again, I would book that same hotel.

Here it is. The pictures will change on their own and you will see more of it.
[url]http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1115[/url][/QUOTE]

Really??? When is the last time you stayed there? We were there in Dec 2005, and would classify it as a dump. The public spaces are very nice, but the rooms are not. Fortunately for us, but not our travel companions, we were upgraded to the Club level, and the room was nice. But, imo, our friends was not. Perhaps they have remodeled. I hope so.

Edited to say that we obtained it via Priceline so maybe we were given the Priceline rooms? About the Club Level, think the gal felt sorry for me since we had missing luggage from the airline, but that's another story.........

Marie

Archived