Special Needs Phone Number For Princess Lines

I will be taking the Diamond Princess in October and I need the "Special Needs Phone Number" for Princess lines because we are bringing our service dog on board and I want to make sure they are prepared for us! :rolleyes:

If you have the direct phone number, I would appreciate it! :p

Thanks,

Roz

The reason you can't find one is that there isn't an office for this at Princess. When you ask them, their response is "all departments will provide services to all passengers including those with special needs" which is code for "not my job" and "no one is responsible, so little is done". We like Princess but we always travel with this in mind and don't expect anything of the employees related to disability issues awareness or "having a clue".

• 2 weeks later...

We have had the same experience as Splinter. Any diability questions/issues we have had have been addressed by Princess' regular customer care reps.

We have also found that either our requests are not communicated to the ship or are not acted on without our requesting them again once aboard. For example, we notify them that we are brining an oxygen concentrator and provide the requested "fitness to travel letter, " but unlike other lines, they do not post an "oxygen in use" sign on our door.

Archived