Dropping luggage off at the Sun in Seattle

ENGINEER

How early can you drop off your luggage at the ship. We will be in Seattle on the 19th of August and would like to check our luggage early and see a little of the town before returning our rental car. Is this possible? If not are there any suggestions or alternative ideas. Thanks

You know, that's an excellent question.........very sorry I don't have an answer for you, but wouldn't mind knowing that myself...we leave out of Seattle July22nd and it's our first cruise............

CXM:D

Hi,

Just returned from the Sun. The reps were outside of the terminal when we arrived before 10:15 and they quickly checked our documents and took the luggage. You really can't get onboard before 12 anyway. You can get your key around 11. That is done inside.

You will have a great time. Check out my review that I just posted on this board- July 1 Sun. Very long. Ask ?

Donna

Thanks Donna.....I read your review. it was awesome....We will drop off our luggage early and have fun in seattle.......By the way. we're from northeast Ohio. The snow belt are..Thanks again

engineer

Archived