Hampton Inn--FLL

prarie cruiser

Too far away from everything. Its a very commercial hotel. Meaning lots of corporate meetings there. On the weekends there is nothing going on. You must have a car if staying there.

Thanks

We always get a car so that is not an issue. I am not looking for anything "going on". We have stayed at the Cypress area and further out many times but never at this hotel.

I got a good deal using Hilton Points some time ago. It will be a Saturday night stay so the business people will be gone. I read somewhere that the place was being renovated. I was just wondering if you had some information.

All I know about the area is location. There is a Marriott, Sheraton, and The Hampton Inn. We had our High school reunion at the Marriott. There were alot of people staying there that were going on the Caribbean Princess. They were not to happy because they did not have a car to go anywhere and you had to rob banks to eat there. They were all waiting in the lobby on Saturday morning for the buses to pick them up. They had to check out of the hotel by 1100am and the buses were not picking them up until 130pm. I told them a cab would be about $30 to take them to the pier. Many were tempted, but the hotel already had there luggage out to load the buses. It ended up that the buses did not pick them up until 230pm. they were not happy campers. They had children with them that were running all over the place. :eek:

Archived