Sunrise and Sunset photos

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?  

844 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

• I prefer sunrises.
    • I prefer sunsets.
    • I enjoy both equally.

Sunrise near the end of Cruise headed to Castaway Cay

P1010006.jpg

I love the colors in this photo. If you don't mind, I am decorating my living room with sunset/sunrise pictures. I would love to add your picture to the wall. If you would be willing to allow it, I need for your to e-mail me the picture as it is stored on your computer, not from the webpage you store it on to post on this board. The reason is I need the full size to blow it up and to post on the board it shrinks down the pixels. Anyway if you are willing my e-mail is steveedwards9@comcast.net. If you are not, I completely understand. Thank you and again I love this picture!

P8267147.jpg

From the Valor Western August 2005

Photocruiser

If you don't mind could you please e-mail this picture to me at steveedwards9@comcast.net . I love this picture. I am decorating a formal living room with sunset/sunrise photos. I would love to add this picture to the collection if you don't mind. If you do, I understand, but this picture is so lovely it should be on display.

I need it e-mailed because I need the original pixels not the shrunken down version we post on the site. I want to blow it up to 8x10 size.

Thanks and again this is a beautiful picture.

• 4 weeks later...
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

I totally agree:D angeljt truly a great shot. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you both very much! I haven't been on here in a while, so sorry for the delay with the thanks.

Lots of great new pics too!!! I'll have to see if I can dig up a few from our last cruise.

Jackie

Thank you both very much! I haven't been on here in a while, so sorry for the delay with the thanks.

Lots of great new pics too!!! I'll have to see if I can dig up a few from our last cruise.

Jackie

Wonderful I look forward to more of your pictures.:)

Jackie

Wonderful I look forward to more of your pictures.:)

I always expect to see great sun pics from the Caribbean but it is nice to see how many great pics there are from Alaska...we had a couple when we went but since there werent many days that werent very cloudy there werent many to be had. thank you for sharing

Just an amateur photographer here who can't wait for her first "photo opt" aboard a cruise ... love these threads ... enjoying the pics and getting lots of ideas ...

Hope our early dining seating doesn't interfere with the sunset timing ... if it does ... have a nice meal guys ... I'll catch up with you later ...

mj

Archived