will airflights be posted on RCI website?

Hi, I booked by air thru a RCI via a TA. My reservation is on the RCI website. The cabin no. appeared about 1 week after booking. Will the flights also appear? When? I plan to call them 90 days out if they don't appear but I am wondering is even worth looking at the site before then to see if they appear. THANKS!

I don't believe that the flight information ever appears on your online booking information on the RCI website. We have sometimes booked our air, using the custom air department, months in advance and that information has never appeared on the website. Once you or your TA gets you flight confirmed and have the airline record locater #, be sure to call the airline to get your preferred seat assignments. :)

Our air is booked thru RCCL and we have had our seat assignments for quite a while. We are sailing in Sept. I think we got them about 2 months ago. We called RCCL and got our booking ID for American Airlines and then called them and locked in our seats. Your travel agent may have to do this since you used one. We booked directly through RCCL.

Missy

Ok, now I will save some time (I have dial up and looking at my reservation takes about 20m other sites are quicker RCI is very slow for dial up users I think). I will go back when I'm ready to do online checkin or get an excursion. I will do my air over the phone with my TA

You all saved me alot of times thanks for the answers! CCers are the best!

Our air is booked thru RCCL and we have had our seat assignments for quite a while. We are sailing in Sept. I think we got them about 2 months ago. We called RCCL and got our booking ID for American Airlines and then called them and locked in our seats. Your travel agent may have to do this since you used one. We booked directly through RCCL.

Missy

We have our flight info for next Feb BUT I never count on that info till a few weeks ahead.

When we cruised Alaska we had our flight details & then 2 weeks ahead we had to make an exchange of the actual tickets.

Instead of going fairly directly from Toronto to Fairbanks would you believe we went via Atlanta!! It made for a long day but a great story to share with our friends.

Our last cruise there were 13 of us & on the way home my sister & I got bumped in Philly & had to work our way home thru Washington!! Now that was a story.

So... my point is ... don't count on the details until it's very close.

We always book air with the cruise line just for that reason or we would definitely go a day ahead.

We had our TA upgrade our air thru the cruiseline to first class and direct flights from Salt Lake City to Fort Lauderdale and it does not show up on my cruise page which it did. My TA also went ahead and called Delta Airlines for us and did our seat selections for our outward and return flights.

Christine

Archived