Booking Excursions Online

zillabe

Does anyone know why I am unable to book my excursions on the carnival website? It says as long as you have a depostied cruise and are between 180 days and 5 days before cruising you should be able to.... Thanks in advance!

Zillabe,

If you are using your booking number and have signed into the website correctly and it still won't let you book excursions just call Carnival customer service and have them walk you thru it. Sometimes the website gets finicky. You have to do everything just perfect or it won't work!

Good luck!

Are you going to your reservation and booking through there? Or are you just going on to that itinerary and trying to book through there?

You have to be signed on with your booking number, then your itinerary will say "Book excursion" for each port available. You book them through that link.

If that's what you are doing, then call Carnival...they may be having web page troubles.

I had this problem yesterday. No matter which place I started, Carnival wouldn't take my booking number. I called Carnival and they added it for me (I was on mozilla and she mentioned that AOL can be a problem). It took about 45 seconds and I was good to go.

good luck to you

p.s. how do I get that cool ticker thing?

Archived