Military Discount Question

popsec

We've never sailed on NCL before but are considering a cruise out of NYC in Jan or Feb. I'm not seeing any military discounts....are some apt to show up on those cruises before then?

Norwegian offers military discounts to active and retired members of the U.S. military. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

There are no flat rates or percentages off advertised that I have come across. I have found many web sites that offer military discounts but the amount has always been MORE than other websites "everyday" discounted rates and past passenger rates. I am curious to see the feedback on this as I myself looked for a long time.

Norwegian offers military discounts to active and retired members of the U.S. military. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

There are no flat rates or percentages off advertised that I have come across. I have found many web sites that offer military discounts but the amount has always been MORE than other websites "everyday" discounted rates and past passenger rates. I am curious to see the feedback on this as I myself looked for a long time.

Called NCL and you had to look on their site to see about military discounts, but as far as agent knew only applied to AD if available at all.

Checked their site and nada,

try a travel agent that specializes in cruises; if you don't have one, check the yellow pages. There are several companies that do this. A good TA will be able to give you the rates and the information you need. Jan and Feb should be good times to get the discount. Again, call one that will and can help you. NMNita

I'm just not seeing the big military discounts with Celebrity or NCL that we've gotten on Carnival. Plus NCL isn't showing any NY departures with a discount.... and it was a winter cruise we were thinking of....

Archived