Who is the Official Rolex Dealer on St. T?

paylady

:)

Had a friend who wanted a Rolex. He priced them here at home before we went to the islands. Ended up buying one here as it was cheaper than the islands.

Also be warned - many US shops won't repair anything that is bought in the islands - due to warrenties.

:)

I just returned from a cruise Saturday and bought a Stainless Rolex Yachtmaster at AH Riise in St. Thomas. They list for 7250 in the states and I got mine for 6615. I even declared it with customs along with 1500 in jewelry for my wife. Total duty for both was 198.00. I had debated whether to declare it, but the duty was so small I glad I did. They have basically the same watches on St. Maarten and the prices are the same. The dealer there is Goldfinger. You will have no problem servicing your watch if you buy them at an authorized dealer, which these two places are. Have fun and pull the trigger!!

The dealer in St Maarten was Goldfinger.... Believe it or not the same store on the French side was about $50 cheaper than the one in Phillipsburg. The Phillipsburg store was shocked when we told them that.

We decided not to buy the rolex, but we looked at them and priced them.

Archived