JHannah.........

sail7seas

Sail, Thanks for starting this:)

Jim, I hope you and Donna have a wonderful time:) Let's plan on a Las Vegas Get Together middle of August or the next week. I believe we may have a guest then and we can hear all about your cruise.

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!

Jim:

You always offer such excellent and positive advice! I have so enjoyed reading your posts and now we all look forward to a great review upon your return.

Safe travels and hopes for the best cruise ever!!!

Warm regards,

Kelly

Sail, Thanks for starting this:)

Jim, I hope you and Donna have a wonderful time:) Let's plan on a Las Vegas Get Together middle of August or the next week. I believe we may have a guest then and we can hear all about your cruise.

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!

A CC Get Together in August?? This CC member will be there from August 22-25...she isn't from Vegas but is she invited? :)

Jim and Donna, although by e-mail we already wished you both a wonderful trip and great days in Rome and London (one of our favourite cities), one again,

Have a great cruise!!!!!!!

(Lisa, you make me jealous with all those nice get-togethers in LV!!!)

What a surprise to log on this morning and find my name on the main thread listing! Thank you all for your warm wishes. Today is going to be a busy one with packing, but I simply HAD to visit here for my morning fix with coffee. ;) We are really ready for this trip.

Spcl4cs_gal you would be more than welcome at any of our Las Vegas CC dinners. Sounds like Lisa has something in mind, so stay tuned for more information. We love having other kindred spirits from other places join with us!

(Shoot ... I can't fix my misspelling of thank! Oh well ...)

A CC Get Together in August?? This CC member will be there from August 22-25...she isn't from Vegas but is she invited? :)

You most definitely would be invited. :) Gee, we may even have the Get Together for just you:D

What I was referring to is Julie who is the current Shops Manager on the Zuirderdam will be leaving the Zuirderdam to go home before her next assignment on the Statendam but prior to that is planning to come to Las Vegas for a few days. We are not yet sure of the exact dates yet. How wonderful it would be if they were the same dates other wise the Las Vegas group have been know to have several Get Togethers.

Please email me so we can try to get this arranged:)

You most definitely would be invited. :) Gee, we may even have the Get Together for just you:D

What I was referring to is Julie who is the current Shops Manager on the Zuirderdam will be leaving the Zuirderdam to go home before her next assignment on the Statendam but prior to that is planning to come to Las Vegas for a few days. We are not yet sure of the exact dates yet. How wonderful it would be if they were the same dates other wise the Las Vegas group have been know to have several Get Togethers.

Please email me so we can try to get this arranged:)

Hi Lisa,

You have mail. :)

Jim: best wishes to you and Donna for a great cruise! Sorry for the belated send off but our connection to Cox has been very intermittent for the last few days (mostly down, rather than up) and a tech is coming out this afternoon to find out what is going on,

Anyway, hope we hear from you while you are underway and for sure, after you return!

Archived