help on choosing cruise wit hall

blue cruiser

hi could any one give help and advise on which cruise you might recomend and what is the reasons.

i am stuck between the volendam on the 19 of april 18 day panama canal fort lauderdale to san fransisco and the 30 of march 16 day south american trip from rio to santiago chile.

so many cruises but not enough vacation am doing norway in june and caribean out of tampa.

thanks for any help and tips .

:) South America would be our choice.

We have done several full transit canal cruises.

What you have to decide for yourself is what ports will be of more interest to you.

So sit down, list all the ports on both schedules and then decide what you want to see in each port.

:)

In addition to what's already been mentioned, there IS the price consideration to be added to the mix. That Panama Canal trip is probably going to run a little cheaper in terms of airfare than the South American Cruise. That MIGHT be offset, however, by the fact that the Panama Canal trip is longer. :)

In my case, given the choices you've outlined, if I've done Panama then the South American trip wins ... regardless of the price factor.

I can highly recommend South America!!! I have done the Carribbean and the Mexican Riveria. :rolleyes: I have also had the pleasure to do South America, Rio to Valpariso in Dec. 2003. That was the cruise of a lifetime! There is so much to see and do! If you do decide on it don't miss Colonia de Sacramento outside of Montevideo! Happy to answer any other questions:) Also, the Amsterdam is just fabulous!!

Archived