Car Rental Companies close to 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale

dbarry

Hi!

Does anyone know information, or how to find information, about car rental companies near Port Everglades. I am currently booked with an agency located at the Fort Lauderdale airport. We are staying at the Fort Lauderdale Grand (formally the Mariott Marina) on 17th Street for our pre-cruise night. I know that it really isn't a big bother to catch a cab to the airport, but it might be nice to drop our car off without the ride to the airport and back to the Grande.

Thank you all,

Darlene

There's also a Budget Car Rental office a couple of blocks west of your hotel (within walking distance.) ;)

Thank you Bequia! We are all set, we pick up the car at our local Budget and drop it off at the local Budget on SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale, just a short stroll from the Ft. Lauderdale Grande.

Just as an additional note: We are taking the Everglades Airboat Tour offered through the ship, $49 each and it ends at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, where we will pick up our car rental. I know that a taxi from the port would be less expensive, but why not end the cruise with an excursion!

Darlene:D :D

Archived