Conquest

WildWillie

Well, that was interesting to watch! Is that why the Rhapsody left first, so she would be out of the way when the Conquest needed to go down that way and turn around? That's the longest I had ever seen her take to leave the port, but I watched every minute of it! :D

Well, that was interesting to watch! Is that why the Rhapsody left first, so she would be out of the way when the Conquest needed to go down that way and turn around? That's the longest I had ever seen her take to leave the port, but I watched every minute of it! :D

That's what I was thinking too

Well we are just back in Dallas after disembarking this afternoon from Conquest. The dollar slots were quite generous... paid for 1/2 of our vacation!

Will miss Wangi our cabin steward, Aida and Irwin our team waiters, and the Joe Filipo trio in Alfred's bar.

*sigh*

I'll write more after I come down off of my cloud...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:) :p :D

Well we are just back in Dallas after disembarking this afternoon from Conquest. The dollar slots were quite generous... paid for 1/2 of our vacation!

Will miss Wangi our cabin steward, Aida and Irwin our team waiters, and the Joe Filipo trio in Alfred's bar.

*sigh*

I'll write more after I come down off of my cloud...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:) :p :D

disembarking this afternoon from Conquest?? what time did you all get off the ship today?

disembarking this afternoon from Conquest?? what time did you all get off the ship today?

We were called at around 11am this morning ("Upper" Deck - Deck 6) to disembark. From the time our deck was called to the time we got through Customs was right at an hour. Due to the long lines at Customs, we did not actually get our luggage and through Customs until 12:00pm, which actually wasn't too bad.

They started calling "self assist" at 7 am, which means that if you did not "check" any luggage (leave it outside your room the night before, and you have ALL of your bags with you), you can leave the ship before anyone else (beginning at 7am - 9am-ish). They call Self-assist beginning from Deck 12 and going down, one deck at a time. Took only 2 hours to get all of the self-assist folks out.

So after all of the self-assists were called, they called to disembark "regular" non-self-assist people beginning at Deck 12. They began again with Decks 12 - 7 and it took about 2 hours (9a - 11a) to get to Deck 6. We had plenty of time to sleep in, and eat breakfast, and hang around the decks.:o

Have fun mustwork! It was a blast!!!!

I see you got on the Elation last summer just as we were getting off of it. i guess we were one of the last cruises to see Cozumel for a while. We had been there on Thursday, about 3 days before Emily hit them pretty good. We had heard as we were getting off the ship, that their itinerary for the following week had to be changed because of Emily. Hope you still had a good time though.

Archived