looking for pictures of tampa bay

Hello

I have heard there is a bidge we will be going under after seting sail from Carnivals Tampa bay. We are in the Miracle.

I would love to see pictures of this. Anyone with leads to see this would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Miricle Cruiser!

We are leaving on the Miracle 2/11/07 - and the bridge you are asking about is the Sunshine Skyway Bridge...I don't know how to put a link for a post in a message - but just type that in the search function at the top and it will show you all of the messages mentioning the bridge. :D Hope you have a great time - are you gettin excited yet?

Hello

I have heard there is a bidge we will be going under after seting sail from Carnivals Tampa bay. We are in the Miracle.

I would love to see pictures of this. Anyone with leads to see this would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Miricle Cruiser!

We sailed out of Tampa Bay on our Feb. cruise and there are a few pictures of Tampa Bay itself if you click on our Feb. cruise link below. However, we were late leaving and so it was dark and foggy by the time we sailed under the bridge so we could not see it. Hopefully you will have better luck, although it was beautiful sailing out of the bay at sunset!:D

• 2 weeks later...

As seen from Fort DeSoto:

h200078488_40073.jpg

h199161233_32971.jpg

Not that you need to see my car in front of it...but I was on a business trip to St. Petersburg which is only a 4 hours drive from Ft. Lauderdale area where I live:

h193622783_88032.jpg

It's a very pretty bridge. And you'll see the remnants of the old bridge on the west side - it looks like two long piers sticking out next to the Sunshine Skyway. That old bridge collapsed many years ago, one of Tampa's most tragic incidents...many were killed.

I've sailed out of Tampa Bay twice, and going under the bridge is amazing. Don't miss it! I would rather skip dinner than miss watching us glide beneath the Skyway. I think it takes about an hour to get to the bridge once you set sail. It is quite elegant. Have a great cruise!

Archived