Crown 7/9/06 - 7/16/06

neversink4

Just returned today on the Crown. We had a great cruise.

We arrived at the pier about 12:30 pm and we were on the ship by 12:55 pm.

This was the smallest ship I have sailed on, but the smoothest ride ever. We did have some rough seas but they did not last too long.

The food and staff were great! We had a ceasar salad every night weather it was on the menu or not. If you want something just ask for it, if its possible you will get it. Isabella at the 7 seas restaurant was wonderful, she did everything possible to seat parties togeather.

We enjoyed Hamilton and St. George but Kings warf was a waste of time. We wish that we could have spent an extra night in Hamilton or St. Goerge instead. We did take the ferry from the dockyard to Hamilton and spent another day there.

We left Kings warf at 7Am instead of noon, 5 hours early and still docked 1 hour late in New York. We took advantage of the express disembarkation and waited until we were called in our stateroom, many chose to gather on deck 6 which created a bottleneck leaving the ship.

Overall a pretty good cruise.

We left Kings Wharf at 6:30 a.m. on our Crown cruise a couple of weeks ago althAough the brochure clearly states that we were to leave at 12:00. A lot of angry people were told that we would be getting a portion of the port charges returned. Were you guys told the same thing?As petty and small amount as it may be, I want it back.... just on principle. We had plans for those last few hours. I think I will call customer service to see what they reccomend. Otherwise, it was a nice vacation.

Just returned today on the Crown. We had a great cruise.

We arrived at the pier about 12:30 pm and we were on the ship by 12:55 pm.

This was the smallest ship I have sailed on, but the smoothest ride ever. We did have some rough seas but they did not last too long.

The food and staff were great! We had a ceasar salad every night weather it was on the menu or not. If you want something just ask for it, if its possible you will get it. Isabella at the 7 seas restaurant was wonderful, she did everything possible to seat parties togeather.

We enjoyed Hamilton and St. George but Kings warf was a waste of time. We wish that we could have spent an extra night in Hamilton or St. Goerge instead. We did take the ferry from the dockyard to Hamilton and spent another day there.

We left Kings warf at 7Am instead of noon, 5 hours early and still docked 1 hour late in New York. We took advantage of the express disembarkation and waited until we were called in our stateroom, many chose to gather on deck 6 which created a bottleneck leaving the ship.

Overall a pretty good cruise.

Its funny that you mention that Isabelle at the Seven Seas was great... she hated us!

Every night we were a party of 14 who were willing to break up into smaller tables and she was nothing but condescending to us. One day for lunch she said to me and my husband, "Oh its only 2 today?" with enough sarcasm... we all individually mentioned how she smiled at us while probably cursing us in Romanian.

But every other staff member on the boat was wonderful and accomadating and polite.

Archived