Crown Princess - 10/9/06

sjlordme

Sailing on the Crown Princess 10/6/06 have a few questions since we have not yet sailed on Princess. If staying in NY the night before, where is a good place to stay? Does Princess allow passengers to bring beverages onboard either on embarkation or at Ports of Call? Only noticed 1 shore excursion that was for golf, can anyone recommend a place to play golf? Any other information re: the ship or excursions or advice welcome.

Howdy sjlordme!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information. However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members find information about the board's software and how to use it. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per the Community Guidelines and to help you out, I have moved your thread to the Princess Cruises Forum where it will be more on topic. I sincerely hope you will be able to find it in the new location! I feel sure your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you there with information about your cruise line and ship.

You might want to research the Hotels - Pre & Post-Cruise Forum for information regarding a place to stay in New York. Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=92 Also, you might want to research the Ports of Call forums for more information on your ports. Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum...ysprune=-1&f=5

Glad to see you have already posted on the Roll Call for your cruise. Your fellow Cruise Critic members there may have answers to some of your questions too.

Sincerely hope you enjoy Cruise Critic and hope you have a wonderful cruise!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived