The price of disloyalty?

Hey Cat,

I actually already TRIED to convince Carol to join us a couple of weeks ago... I even told her you and Wrona would be there... She had some lame excuse about needing to be in the classroom with her students... :rolleyes:

Ellen

She keeps giving me the same excuse. Although I'm not certain I want her to cruise with me, since I almost went on the Crown Princess with her.

Carol, I haven't read all of your reports because CC has been too frustrating to wait for pages to load or just become white, but you really seem to have a black cloud over your head! I am glad you are safe and sound. It sounds like quite the experience, but then many of your vacations turn out that way. While I would love to meet you in person, I don't think it will be on a cruise because I would want to survive the meeting! ;) :D

Glad you are home!

jc

Carol, I echo JC's sentiments but unlike him :p I would chance it and to meet you you have such a strong spirit. It was so hard to see what was going on and then when I saw you and Nancy were involved I felt even worse. Glad you are back in one piece!

Wrona............I know that. What held you back???

Well, since I have the bar exam next week, I sort of thought I wouldn't get much studying done on a cruise with Carol and Nancy, even though they both promised to ride roughshod over me to make me study. I've gotten an email from Nancy who said I was right - she didn't get much work done either.

Well, since I have the bar exam next week, I sort of thought I wouldn't get much studying done on a cruise with Carol and Nancy, even though they both promised to ride roughshod over me to make me study. I've gotten an email from Nancy who said I was right - she didn't get much work done either.

OMG.........best of luck to you......although you probably won't need it!!:)

We want to know that you passed!!

OMG.........best of luck to you......although you probably won't need it!!:)

We want to know that you passed!!

So do I, since this is my 2nd attempt! Of course, a job would be nice as well.

Okay Carol, I've got a question. Have you been to sleep YET? Or are you still having troubles going to sleep? If so, maybe you need to get friendly with Uncle Jack. None of your good CC friends would blame you for it.

Hey Wrona,

Did I ever tell you I was married to a computer geek?? :D I was having the same problem... you need to have "Real Player" installed... go to www.real.com and install the "free player" on the upper right hand side. It will take a while to download, it's a large file. Once it's downloaded, click the link under the picture....

Thanks for sharing this, Carol! We have a star in our midst!

Ellen

Finally got to see it. Nancy's right, they sure did pick out all the bad parts, although she was very calm, and well-spoken.

Hey Nancy, Carol, somebody's asking about movement in the aft cabins on the Crown. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=382846 Maybe you guys need to go over there and give your full opinion (you might want to leave out the big movement towards the end of the cruise).;)

Sunday night, I got a good night's sleep. Three ports in a row, anticipating a sea day..........slept in until 11:20. Got up in time to go enter a spelling bee (which I SHOULD have won).

Monday night - up late, as usual, but had to be up by 6, because we had to be in the Princess Theatre by 6:50 a.m. for the immigration process at Port Canaveral, then a 7:30 a.m. excursion to the Kennedy Space Center.

Tuesday night - oops - ship falling over - no sleep tonight. Tried at about 3:30 - tossed and turned all night - no sleep. Finally got up at about 6, threw the last items into my carryon (suitcases out the night, ok, not until 2, before), said goodbye to Nancy, took a quick look around the ship, then down the gangplank and onto the pier and on a bus to MCO by 6:45.

Wednesday night - home at last, but way too pumped up on adrenaline still to sleep - fell asleep around 6 a.m.

Thursday - slept until 5:30, yes 5:30 P.M. So now I'm wide awake! I haven't been up yet for 12 hours!

Hey Nancy, Carol, somebody's asking about movement in the aft cabins on the Crown. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=382846 Maybe you guys need to go over there and give your full opinion (you might want to leave out the big movement towards the end of the cruise).;)
The poor poster may be a newbie to cruising; s/he is new to the boards, but I said this anyway:

"What do you mean by "just before" the laundry room? Just a little more forward, or a little more aft?

We experienced no particular motion ON the aft (C752). Well, there WAS that listing 18% to starboard thing, but except for that, it's a great location, and Nancy says that she is VERY susceptible to motion sickness, and wasn't sick at all on our cruise."

Do you think that this will scare him/her off? ;)

when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about losing C&A benefits or something ... and I was wondering why it had so much activity! LOL on me....

So glad you are all back safe, I've been reading the other threads and it really sounds like a terrifying experience. I'm cruising in about 4 weeks and trying to get comfortable with the "lightning won't strike twice" mentality!

Thanks for all the info, you guys are much better than the news sources!

when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about losing C&A benefits or something ... and I was wondering why it had so much activity! LOL on me....

So glad you are all back safe, I've been reading the other threads and it really sounds like a terrifying experience. I'm cruising in about 4 weeks and trying to get comfortable with the "lightning won't strike twice" mentality!

Thanks for all the info, you guys are much better than the news sources!

Carol started this thread!!!! Ya just gotta know that she turns lemons into lemonade............and does it with style!!:D

Rick

Archived