Snorkleing wrecks and the sea garden

click314

I just returned from Bermuda where we snorkeled with the Jessie James Cruises. We had a party of 16 and it was the high point of our trip. The wreck was very interesting. It seemed like it went on forever. The sea gardens were just spectacular. Had we not taken the boat we would have never seen the coral reef. The crew came in the water and pointed out things of interest and then let us explore on our own. Captain Jim pointed out sights and history of the passing landscape. It was just great. Highly recommended.

How is the access on and off the boat??? I'm traveling with someone who is limited and had a lot of trouble with a snorkle boat last year that had a high step ladder from the water then had to go over the side of the boat.

e-mail jill at Jessie James- she'll be able to tell you more. jessiejames@northrock.bm

Getting on and off the boat at the dock was pretty easy, but you do have to go off the side of the boat in to the water, or down a ladder off the back of the boat. It wasn't difficult for any of us, but I don't know how it will be for you. They also have noodles so the snorkeling is relaxing.

Archived