Speedos

Not an ounce of fat, not a hair on his body, sleek as a racehorse. Gorgeous dark tan and dark hair with bright blue eyes and white teeth.

I swear he walked out of the ocean in slow motion and the theme to "Chariots of Fire" was playing in the background.

Lawd have mercy.

What a sight to behold.

Amen!

A man like that in a pair of big, loose swimtrunks is a waste!:D

I'll never forget walking down the beach in South Beach back in the mid 1990s and this guy came out of the water in a red speedo. He stopped my girlfreind and I in our tracks he was so gorgeous. Not an ounce of fat, not a hair on his body, sleek as a racehorse. Gorgeous dark tan and dark hair with bright blue eyes and white teeth.

I swear he walked out of the ocean in slow motion and the theme to "Chariots of Fire" was playing in the background.

Lawd have mercy.

What a sight to behold.

That's hilarious. I must say, one must always stop to admire a beautiful body, male or female.

Also, I thought this thread would be a humorious one, not to be taken seriously. People really shouldn't care so much about what a stranger thinks.

HAAHAHAHAHA! Love the Flamingo!

the fact that you posed for that says alot.....:D

Oh, and I think it's silly for a man to try to get rid of all his body hair, I have not desire to date someone who is smooth like a child. And shaving and waxing the tummy, chest, or back ultimately leaves stubble that is, uh, not condusive to snuggling.

And, I tell you, If I see people wispering and laughing at me in my swimsuit, I will flash you. Take that!

;)

Oh, and I think it's silly for a man to try to get rid of all his body hair, I have not desire to date someone who is smooth like a child. And shaving and waxing the tummy, chest, or back ultimately leaves stubble that is, uh, not condusive to snuggling.

;)

My husband shaves his body and it is so sexy to me (he has a gorgeous bod). So much so that after 12 years of no hair, body hair is a turn off to me.

I think a lot of these viewpoints are what you're used to. My husband refuses to wear long baggy shorts that float up and all around him when he swims. He has a background as a swimmer and a scuba diver and expects better "performance" from his swimwear. So he wears squarecut shorts--tight like speedos, cut more like a boxer brief. And we're all happy.

That's when we're not on the nude beach, of course. We're nudists in our own backyard, so swimwear at all is a bit of a shock to us. It's all what you're used to;)

"That's when we're not on the nude beach, of course. We're nudists in our own backyard, so swimwear at all is a bit of a shock to us. It's all what you're used to;)"

I find that the Flamingo isn't binding .....it gives me that "fly, be free "feeling:D

Dave:eek:

Archived