Which would you choose

Dad just call to say little sis and little bro are going to Jamaica for the summer and will not be back until July, so now I am second guessing btw 2 intineraries. Dad sad son can still come even though kids won't be there. If me which would you choose.

1. spirit - kings wharg, tortola, st thomas

2. spitit - nassau, great stirrup cay, kings wharf

My first choice was number 1, always wanted to see st thomas, ( i know itinerary can change), and wanted to see nassau, but not sure about GSC what is there and what can you do, can you take it or leave it.

If me what you do:confused:

Dad just call to say little sis and little bro are going to Jamaica for the summer and will not be back until July, so now I am second guessing btw 2 intineraries. Dad sad son can still come even though kids won't be there. If me which would you choose.

1. spirit - kings wharg, tortola, st thomas

2. spitit - nassau, great stirrup cay, kings wharf

My first choice was number 1, always wanted to see st thomas, ( i know itinerary can change), and wanted to see nassau, but not sure about GSC what is there and what can you do, can you take it or leave it.

If me what you do:confused:

They both sound good: Tortola is wonderful if you want to visit the baths in Virgin Gorda: probably one of the nicest places I have been: Nassua, forget it: I don't like the people, it is always hotter then the place under and I don't mean Australia and with the exception of visiting Atlantis I can't think of any reason to waste my time; St Thomas is great for shopping and sight seeing. GSC is just a really fun day, but if it were me I would do number 1. NMnita

They both sound good: Tortola is wonderful if you want to visit the baths in Virgin Gorda: probably one of the nicest places I have been: Nassua, forget it: I don't like the people, it is always hotter then the place under and I don't mean Australia and with the exception of visiting Atlantis I can't think of any reason to waste my time; St Thomas is great for shopping and sight seeing. GSC is just a really fun day, but if it were me I would do number 1. NMnita

NMnita

you are a good friend, you always have an answer for me. Thanks to the rest of you too. I really consider this to be family, just when I am down and out you are all there to pick me up.Even during my time of loss last month I received condolences. THank you all, with love and gratitude;) :) Also what is the baths of the virgin gorda

Archived