I found one .. Miami hotel-transfers!

familycruzer

After much searching I finally found a hotel that offers transfers to/from airport AND the cruise port. Its the Days Inn Miami Airport North.

I'm sure that is the same place we stayed a few years back. (it was near a hospital) My wife still kids me about the dump I found in Miami every time I'm going to book a hotel. I booked it because of the shuttle. That was a mistake. Not only was the hotel a dump, the shuttle was one van that filled fast. We finally gave up and took a cab to the port.

After much searching I finally found a hotel that offers transfers to/from airport AND the cruise port. Its the Days Inn Miami Airport North.

NO!!

I don't care if the room is free, stay elsewhere. It is a dump.

I stayed ( 5/12/06) at the La Quinta on LeJeune Rd. The hotel was very clean, the staff was extremely pleasant & helpful, the free breakfast in the morning was very nice & more than just the run of the mill continental one offered by most hotels.. They offer a shuttle from the airport to the hotel & then to the cruise pier. There is a Bennigan's right next door for dinner but beyond that there is nothing within walking distance. For the price & convience this is a great LITTLE hotel.

Archived