Holland America's website

Livestotravel

I have just about given up on HAL's website. Today, I was on both Costa and Princess' websites and used both extensively without the slightest problem. When trying to use HAL's I had all sorts of problems....and it's been that way for ages.

This time, it may cost them at least one booking....and it probably has already cost them hundreds of bookings. It's really frustrating.

I don't understand why they don't get it straightened out. If Carnival Corp can run good websites with Costa, Princess and Carnival, why not with HAL?

I was in twice yesterday. Once it was ok, the other time it went into cyberspace.

IMO it is still not fixed. It works a lot better than it did a week or so ago, but it still has problems.

DW & I tried to research our cruise on the HAL web site last night. At first we had trouble. Then we tried a different way and got right in. There seems to be more than one way to get to a spacific page on their web site. If one way doesn't work try another. Hope this helps.

Harvey

We recently received a shore excursion book for our upcoming cruise....without any prices listed, of course. I have been trying for days to go into the shore excursions on HAL's website to review the options. Several times when I typed in my booking number and name, a message came up that no person with that name was on the reservation....try another name. :confused: Geez....I looked around but couldn't find another name!!!

Yesterday.....success.....I finally got into the shore excursions and guess what??? None of the excursions that were in the book I received were listed on the website.

So....even when you finally get there, you can't always find what you need.

Doesn't seem to be working today either. Pages work, but the shore excursions part tells me they aren't accepting reservations anymore for my cruise (in December!). Earlier it told me that my reservations had been canceled....

Archived