Everglads Post Cruise - Miami

vesw01

I would like to book this after our cruise - our flight isn't until 4pm, but I can't book it online - it just says to view but not add. Is this something I do on the ship or should I call someone to add?

We are 60 days out from our departure.

I was never able to get a straight answer on this myself, so I ended up booking my transfer and excursion without Carnival.

We got a bus transfer for all 21 of us from Larry's Limo and a charter for the day that will take us on an Everglades tour, out shopping, out to eat and end with bringing us to the FLL airport. It was very reasonable too.

Oh, and they transfer the luggage for you.

I've done this excursion twice...both with NCL, not Carnival, but I imagine that it would work in a similar fashion for both cruise lines. We were not able to pre-book this excursion, but it was easy enough to do on the ship...plenty of availability. We were then given black tags that said "tour" on them, and we put our luggage outside of our door on the last evening prior to debarkation. After debarking the ship, we then collected our bags in the big warehouse area, cleared customs and headed straight for a large tour bus. We loaded our luggage on the bus, and it stayed there for the duration of our tour. After the tour, you we were dropped off at our proper terminal, luggage and all. It was a pretty stress-free way to end a cruise, and we enjoyed seeing the gators!

I hope this helps!

We booked this excursion on the Legend last March. (Read my review I comment on it). Could not book beforehand and Carnival was no help when I called and asked.

However when we boarded we were able to book it on the room TV for $45pp. We had a 4pm flight and wre looking to kill some time.

It was well worth it. Especially because the tourguide we had was fantastic.

Click on my review. Read all about it.

Archived