Want to see the ship, which room to request at Mandarin Oriental Miami

lknight27

We're staying here a night before our cruise in October and we have two options: Island or Bay view. Which do I want to see the ship come into port? :confused:

Thanks!

Just ask for a high floor on the north side of the building. You'll have a view of Miami, the beaches, the port, and everything else. If you are still in doubt, ask the reservationist.

Trust me, you will not care about seeing your ship while you are at the Mandarin Oriental. I'm envious! It is as close as you can get to hotel perfection.

Just ask for a high floor on the north side of the building. You'll have a view of Miami, the beaches, the port, and everything else. If you are still in doubt, ask the reservationist.

Trust me, you will not care about seeing your ship while you are at the Mandarin Oriental. I'm envious! It is as close as you can get to hotel perfection.

Glad to hear the good review. At what they charge, I hope I am not disappointed. I booked this hotel because I wanted to start my vacation the best way possible and splurge a little.

Thanks!;)

Archived