Name of the Daily Info Sheet?

romath

What is the name of the daily info sheet on HAL cruises? I'm deciding between a HAL and NCL cruise and was able to see online several NCL daily "programs" and would like to do the same for HAL, preferably Alaska, and preferably the Zuiderdam. I was going to do a search in the forum here, but I don't know the name of the sheet/program! LOL :D Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin

Regardless of the somewhat uncreative name, it's probably one of the best designed daily programs out there.

Crisp, legible text - everything is nicely formatted and laid out. The program is large, with the bottom half containing the days activities and meal/spa etc. hours as a detachable section. Maps are provided as an insert at every port (very handy).

The daily programs we got on the NCL Sun last year (called the Freestyle Daily) were so jam-packed with blue text everywhere that you literally almost needed a hilighter to figure out what was what. The old NCL ones (before freestyle) were much nicer.

My only problem with the Odam's Daily Program last week was that the Day at a Glance (Service Hours for food, shops, etc. on the back) was printed on dark green paper. This is not good for old eyes, plus highlighters don't work worth nuttin' on dark green paper! I like that they give you two (one to save and one to detach the Day at a Glance). But I liked Dagelyks Nieuws better as well! And I also liked when they used to put "Where's the Fleet?" in every day.

Archived