***Attention SpamDamers***

RevNeal

My Friends on the "Voyage of the Spammed" -- I am in need of information. Please check this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=386303

Oh ... and ANY who will be aboard the Zaandam for the October 7 cruise but are not a part of our group but would like to be included in group activities, please let me know too.

AND ... if there are any who would like to join us, there are STILL cabins available aboard the Zaandam!

Revneal, there are a group of us going on the Oosterdam on 10/7 from San Diego that were wondering if the CC Spamdamers would like to meet somewhere for dinner or drinks Friday evening? I think most of us at at the Holiday Inn across from the pier. Right now there are three couples from South Carolina, and another couple from Texas along with the DW and I on the rollcall. We'd love to meet you and the others in person if possible :)

:)

We have a group booking at the Holiday Inn and we have a group booking at Ruth's Chris Steak House for Friday Evening. :)

I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind meeting y'all that evening, though ... perhaps for drinks in the Bar there at the Holiday Inn. :)

I'll be arriving late Thursday night.

:)

We have a group booking at the Holiday Inn and we have a group booking at Ruth's Chris Steak House for Friday Evening. :)

I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind meeting y'all that evening, though ... perhaps for drinks in the Bar there at the Holiday Inn. :)

I'll be arriving late Thursday night.

Sounds great, I'll let the group know, I am not sure what time they are all getting in, we are arriving from the east coast around noon if all goes as planned. Planning for a large group must be a logistical nightmare:)

Archived