Yunque nite tour

cruisefan4ever

Never heard of a Tour at Night, it must be beautiful but too dark. my best guess is that you should go and see it at daytime. It is a Forest and if you don't follow the trails people get lost at daytime, so I suggest to better go during the daylight. It's BEAUTIFULL!!

Thanks, gonma. I have been in El Yunque twice, is beautiful. I found the company when I contacted the rangers´ office for information. Already booked two tours with them, the nite hike and a private bird watching trip.

I heard of this company through a friend that took the tour and an indian ceremony in 2004 when they visited san juan with the Yoga Journal group.

:D Alicia :D

I spoke with Javier from Adventours at 787-889-0251 and 787-530-8311. I booked for the nite hike and a birding trip, plus an extra bonus: I will join them in a Christmas Bird Count for free! They coordinate three CBC which I found interesting. ´Loved their website and music.

For what I read on the web they are involved with interpretation, good practices, wildlife observation and are included in United Who´s Who list. Javier told me that they hold special permits for the nite hikes since 2001.

:D Alicia :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived