Question on Cruise Credits?

gelton

I know I should ask this of my T/A but I thought I would gather some input first. When I booked my CB cruise for 9/30 Princess had sent me a nice onboard credit as a incentive which shows in my "applied onboard credit" column on the web site. But I was checking the other day and noticed a new $75 credit listed on the "balance totals" side and the status shows active and it expires 8/20/06.

My question is this: With other cruise lines you were only allowed one onboard credit incentive per room, is that true with Princess as well? In other words is this Princess way of offerring me another incentive to book another cruise before 8/20 or is it mine for the asking? I could not find any answers to this type question on their web site and honestly the 800 number for Princess gets you some nice voices, but they don't seem to have many answers. In fact their standard answer seems to be "check with your T/A or booking agent".:confused:

I have bugged my T/A to death to get the other onboard credit pushed through and other issues, so if I can find the answer out on my own this time I might can save a call.;)

I have a 200 onboard credit but it still dont show inmy information online.

The agent told me not to worry about it as it really is there. I asked him to fax me a confirmation just in case.

I too recently had a $75.00 per person credit ($150.00 total for cabin) for our upcoming cruise on the CB. I went back and forth with Princess as it was listed on my personalizer but when I called Princess for more info I was told that TA had to call and request it to be applied to our sailing. The Princess rep told me to make sure that we got the credit listed on our confirmation, because if we did not, we would be hard pressed to prove on board that we had it (this apparently happens alot). So if you have it make sure that you get a confirmation that has it listed and bring it with you. Princess Rep said to go to purser's desk with confirmation in hand and they should take care of it. It might help to if you know what the credit was listed under (Goodwill, promotion etc.)

For our upcoming cruise, we had two separate credits applied.Coupon from a flyer we received in the mail and one from TA we booked with.

No, it didn't show on the cruise personalizer.

Asked for a copy of our booking confirmation from Princess which they faxed to the TA and TA sent to us.

When the cruise docs came, the OBC's are listed on the tickets.

Julia

Archived