Sleep Inn Or Extended Stay???

deejae

Help!!!

We are 3 couples looking at hotel rooms in FLL for 1 night in March. The Sleep Inn in Dania ($152.99) and the Extended Stay on 17th St. ($148.99) are reasonable. Which would you choose?

Thanks,

Janet

Help!!!

We are 3 couples looking at hotel rooms in FLL for 1 night in March. The Sleep Inn in Dania ($152.99) and the Extended Stay on 17th St. ($148.99) are reasonable. Which would you choose?

Thanks,

Janet

Take the Sleep Inn. It's further away, but they have A/P and Cruise Port transportation, and it's only one night. It is also newer, with a few restaurants and stores near by for last minute purchases

Thanks, Mr. Goalie.

Can you tell me how much farther away from the airport or cruiseport? Also, my husband wants to see the beaches, is one of these locations better than the other? We are not planning on renting a car.

Thanks again,

Janet

deejae,

Sleep Inn is less then 15 minutes from the airport wheras the 17th St hotels are 10 minutes away. For a great beach check out Hollywood Beach it's about a mile east of the Sleep Inn (I've heard they will shuttle you there if you wish). It's one on the nicest beaches on SoFla. After a dip in the ocean there's free showers to rinse off. A great broadwalk with some local restaurants and shops. ;)

Help!!!

Thanks,

Janet

the sleep in!

Thanks to everyone for their help. We actually ended up getting the Renaissance thru Hotwire for $114.00 plus taxes & fees!!! We are very happy with that.

Thanks again,

Janet

Thanks Bequia,

That's exactly what we're looking for. I'm sure my husband will enjoy the " broadwalk" !!! LOL

Janet

The Hollywood Broadwalk (not boardwalk) is a wonderful place. Rent bikes and ride the 2 1/2 miles.

Archived